Beat the Heat of Summer
Summer months can be hot and humid, so don't spend your summer season sweating in your home. Call Comfort Control Inc and we'll give your A/C the repairs it needs so you can relax in the cool air of your home.
We specialize in installing and servicing systems while working on all makes and models.So whether you need service or need a whole new system, you can always expect the best service possible - because you are important to us. We want you to feel like a part of our family.
Older units can cost you a fortune when it comes time to pay your energy bills. By replacing your ancient furnace with something more technologically advanced, you can cut your bills in half.
Save your money to enjoy buying more important things
- Heat Pumps
- Dual Fuels
- 1 year warranty on labor with all new installs
- 10 year warranty on parts with all new installs
When you replace your old equipment with more energy efficient models you may qualify for a break on your tax returns, saving you even more money!
Every A/C Unit Needs
To avoid costly repairs, get your preventative maintenance done by professionals to ensure your unit is running properly and efficiently all year long. We offer the following services:
- Clean Condenser and Evaporator Coil
- Check all Operational Pressures
- Ensure Proper Sub-Cooling
- Check for Proper Air Flow
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Test System in Heat/Cool Cycle
- Check all Safety Controls
- Test the Starting Capabilities of System
- Measure Temperature Difference Between Supply and Return
- Clean Condensate Drain
- Ensure Wiring Integrity
breathing clean air is extremely
Important to your health
Take control of your indoor air quality by reducing pollutants that can contribute to foul odors, headache, lung irritation and fatigue as well as more long-term conditions such as asthma, allergies and infectious diseases.